Carbon Emissions Training Courses in UK
UPCOMING COURSES IN LONDON: Click for individual course details
- CSA Accredited Carbon Footprinting Course (2 places left)
- CSA Carbon Emissions Validation Course (4 places left)
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems Course (3 places left)
Who has previously taken these courses?
|BHP||Bioversity Ltd||Carbon Trust|
|Environmental Protection Agency||Enviroworks (South Africa)||ESD (Israel)|
|Premier Power (Northern Ireland)||QDVC||QPD|
|Re-Consult (Turkey)||RPA||SABIC (Saudi Arabia)|
|Shell (Texas)||South Hook LNG||Tuv Nord|
Benefits of ISO 14064 training
- Achieving ISO 14064 training and certification is the optimum way to demonstrate your competence in GHG systems – both mandatory and voluntary schemes (EU ETS, UN CDM, UK MCP, and all other international schemes.
- Internationally recognized CSA / ISO certificate signed by the President of CSA.
- Gain an important competitive edge in the expanding carbon emissions industry.
- Add to your professional development.
- Benefit from the practical work based on real life GHG case studies, taught by experienced experts and certified by CSA.
- Become the recognised expert in your own workplace for GHG quantifications, Emission reduction projects and GHG Validation and/or Verification.
- Enable employers to be recognised for their proactive approach to sustainability and emissions management.
- Be part of a global expert community.
GHG & Carbon Emissions Training Courses
Carbon Action is a leading provider of Canadian Standards Association (CSA) accredited Greenhouse Gas & Carbon Emissions Training in the UK and globally. These courses are fully recognised by the ISO. Our suite of five CSA courses have been formulated by world renowned experts in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). All courses are based on ISO 14064, the only internationally recognised standard on Carbon Projects, Measurement & Verification.
CDM Courses (Clean Developement Mechanism)
The Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) is a project-based flexible offset mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol that allows the crediting of emission reductions from greenhouse gas (GHG) abatement projects in developing countries. Contact us for more info on our CDM courses
Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and ISO 14064
The CSA is a leading International Accrediting body in numerous areas incl. Carbon Emissions. CSA played a central part in the Kyoto Agreement AND in developing the ISO 14064 Standard as ISO Secretariat. The CSA has formulated a suite of five detailed courses covering Carbon Measurement, Verification and Projects based on ISO 14064. Carbon Action UK deliver these courses in EU, Middle East, Asia and Africa to many satisfied customers since 2008. See client testimonials below and in the "About Us" section.
Training Course Information
Carbon Action issue course attendees with PERSONAL copies of ISO14064 (included in the price). We also issue OFFICIAL Canadian Standards Association Certificates to all successful attendees. Course prices include handouts, lunches and refreshments. We have an active networking group for all former course attendees. Career progression and job opportunites are expanding rapidly in this sector so our course will benefit you greatly.
Overview of Carbon Courses - View Brochure Here
"Brilliant, relevant knowledge of tutors as well as support. Interactive, informed and engaging. Indepth course material to support learning. Since completing the ISO verification and GHG inventory course, the company I work for has secured 4 x ISO14064 related pieces of work. It is also great to have the collaboration network via LinkedIn"
Nicola Turvey, Woods + Turvey
"Excellent course material, well prepared, experienced and very knowledgeable instructors"
Adrian Fleming, Manage C02
"Brilliant course, superb tutor, high level of expertise and experience. Hands on practical guidance, highly recommended"
Christian Von Halasz, Jones Lang LaSalle
The UK Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) is now in force in the UK! Our courses benefit all CRC companies (Are you affected by CRC? See our explanatory page), Carbon consultants, GHG consultants and Environmental managers. Our courses suit persons working in Utilities, Accounting, Auditing. logistics/ transportation management, carbon trading sectors.