Carbon Emission Reduction Expert : ISO 14064-2
This course builds on the ISO 14064-2 Essentials course and is intended to give a detailed understanding of Greenhouse Gas projects to project developers and practitioners. Several case studies from across different industry sectors are used as a means of applying the requirements of ISO 14064-2 in a comprehensive way. A more detailed review of greenhouse gas schemes such as the Clean Development mechanism and how they fit with ISO 14064-2 is explored in this course. Upon completion of this course, participants will be better prepared to plan and manage GHG projects, and prepare for the validation and verification of GHG project emission reductions or removal enhancements.
Duration: 3 days
Course cost: £1,250
Course Dates :
London, UK - May 16th, 17th & 18th 2017 - Limited Spaces Available
Dublin, Ireland - June 20th, 21st & 22nd 2017 - Fully Booked
London, UK - July 25th, 26th & 27th 2017 - Limited Spaces Available
Pre-Requisite :ISO 14064-2 Essentials
Email email@example.com or call +44 207 397 8500
*** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS(firstname.lastname@example.org) FOR MORE DETAILS***
Why you should attend this course. Key benefits include:
This course was developed by CSA Standards and is delivered by Carbon Action. Carbon Action is a leading provider of carbon training in the UK and has the exclusive rights to provide CSA developed training courses to ISO 14064, the ONLY globally recognised standard.
This course builds on ISO 14064-2 Essentials course and is intended to give a detailed understanding of greenhouse gas projects to project developers and practitioners. In this course students apply their knowledge of ISO 14064-2 by creating an actual GHG project through the use of a series of exercises and two detailed case studies to ensure a practical, hand-on approach to facilitate the learning process.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals managing GHG emission projects.
- Carbon sustainability consultants,
- GHG Validators
- GHG Verifiers
- Project developers
- Projects finance officers
This course will explore the following concepts in detail:
- Planning the GHG Quantification
- Good Practice Guidance
- Describing the Project
- Identification of SSRs relevant to the Project
- Determining the Baseline Scenario
- Baseline SSRs and Monitoring vs. Estimating
- Quantification of GHG Emissions and/or Removals
- Monitoring and Managing Data Quality
- Preparing a GHG Assertion
Download the course brochure or contact us for details, dates and locations
Benefits of ISO 14064 training
- Achieving ISO 14064 training and certification is the optimum way to demonstrate your competence in GHG systems – both mandatory and voluntary schemes (EU ETS, UN CDM, UK MCP, and all other international schemes.
- Internationally recognized CSA / ISO certificate signed by the President of CSA.
- Gain an important competitive edge in the expanding carbon emissions industry.
- Add to your professional development.
- Benefit from the practical work based on real life GHG case studies, taught by experienced experts and certified by CSA.
- Become the recognised expert in your own workplace for GHG quantifications, Emission reduction projects and GHG Validation and/or Verification.
- Enable employers to be recognised for their proactive approach to sustainability and emissions management.
- Be part of a global expert community.
More information and booking
Find out more about this and other ISO 14064 courses, email email@example.com or telephone us today on +44 207 397 8500.